Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Top Five SL Pet Peeves Meme


Ahhhh i wish was a top ten of this... or even more :D

1. MASS TP - Oh my God i haaaaate this, it is sooo annoying, honestly, and happens many times while i was creating and my avi beeing naked to just TP by mistake to God knows what clubs, and what to do in such situation?? Just log off....awkward moment..!

2. Random friendships from club owners or staff - I mean.. come on, if u are the owner of any club u think that will give u the right to be in my friends list? NO WAY ! I dont like people who add you just like that without even "Hello" i dont like people who have NOTHING to say, maybe thats why i have only few people in my friends list and they are all special <3

3. GESTURES - Ahhhh, why people need to use that???? What makes u special if u use that stupid voices, no offence BUT..........., u cant hear the music, ur screen its filled with all that things, u cant chat local, u cant see if someone says Hi to u and later they will say i dont wanna answear, im not a rude person, i always answear to anyone but sometime si just cant read the chat coz of this damn gestures, thanks God i can, at least stop the sound, i would quit SL for good if not !

4. Group Notice - Some of the store owners, when they release something new, they start sending notecards and i said NOTECARDS, in 1 hour making u crazy sending same and same notecard over and over again, WHAT FOR? we are not blind... we read it once... twice... why u need to send it BILION times..that wont make us buy or visit ur store, that will make us leave the group FOREVER!

5. "Wow u look beautiful, can u send me 100 L$ ?" - Uff, it happens sometimes and really bother me so much, eighter u say only "Wow u look beautiful" or "Can u send me 100 L$?" NEVER put these together, u wont get anything except HUGE BLOCK!

What i am wearing








1 comment:

  1. I totally forgot about all the recent flatterbots that you mention in #5 begging for money. LOL that has to be up there for me as well! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete