Monday, May 13, 2013

My Three SL Wishes MEME

Hello everyone, i've been away for a month almost, travel and working in real a lot, but now im back and i wanna do this Meme, its old i know but i like it a lot, thanks again Strawberry Singh for all these nice challenges!


1. I wish i can take some nice shoots as Strawberry Singh does - I am a photographer in real life and i still didnt figure out how she make that great pictures, i really hope that one day i will be able to take such a nice shoot as she does. Thank you because u sharing with us!

2. I wish i can have a search bar on the Received Items folder - It is really a huge mess what i have there, i know i should move them into inventory since i get them but...late now for regrets, i know i should go there right now and arrange and move them ...i just wait and hope that one day im gona find a search bar there so i wont cry when i dont find things, lost so many this way (not lost, but lazy to search :p)

3. I wish i can make my own rigged clothes - I am really mad at myself that i dont have enough patience to learn how to rigg my own creations, after weeks of tutorials maybe months i finally know how to use this great software for making clothes called Marvelous Designer, but now... another problem, i need to make them rigged and i have no ideea how, im sure soon or later ill learn that too but...everything takes time!


What i am wearing


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, I would love to be able to search received items too, it can get really messy in there. Thank you for participating and for the kind comments about my pictures. Your picture is so lovely as well. <3

    ReplyDelete